[Talk-in] SOTM Asia 2018, Bangalore - first meeting.

Sajjad Anwar sajjadkm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 07:03:56 UTC 2017

Hey everyone,

We've a lot to work through over the next few months for the next edition
of State of the Map Asia in Bangalore. I'd like to get together whoever is
interested in helping us organise together sometime later this week on a
Google Hangout. It'll be amazing if you can mark your availability on this
doodle https://doodle.com/poll/vtgph22g55cxv8mp

We'd like to form a local organising committee first - who are based in
Bangalore, and can support logistics. And those who are outside the city
can help us coordinate program and other non operational areas.

I'm looking forward to asking organisers of last year to talk for a few
minutes and see what we should better this year. As soon as we find a time,
I'll send out the hangout link.

Looking forward.

Sajjad