[Talk-in] SOTM Asia 2018, Bangalore - first meeting.

Sajjad Anwar sajjadkm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 07:07:53 UTC 2017

Thank you for filling out the doodle! Looking at the calendar and asking a
few people to move things around the best time is Thursday, December 13,
5p-6pm IST. Here's the Google Hangout link
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/calendar/c2FqamFka21AZ21haWwuY29t.6m57vgavqq5ooiijheakjqo3qf?authuser=0

Talk to you all tomorrow!

Sajjad