[Talk-in] Use MapRoulette to improve OSM - India data

Naveen Francis naveenpf at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 13:52:00 UTC 2017

One more task
  - Add wikidata tags for Indian Highways, it has been add for about 100
primary highways.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Highways_in_India_by_highway_number#/maplink/0
    About 200 may be remaining, finding QID is easier since it is in one
place :)

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Roads/India/National_Highways