[Talk-in] Use MapRoulette to improve OSM - India data

Arun Ganesh arun.planemad at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 11:46:40 UTC 2017

Challenge 3 and 4 could be quite interesting to get other communities
interested in OSM.

For Wikidata matching, we can share the challenge with the Wikimedia India
chapter. Adding these tags also help make maps on Wikipedia. See Naveens'
diary http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/naveenpf/diary/40515

For any railway mapping we can spread the word on IRFCA, which would get
the railfans really excited.

Srihari, if you can make the challenges, I could help spread the word. We
could also do mapping sprints to map them together with others to knock it
off.