[Talk-in] Media Inquiry: OSM and Cyclone Gaja

Ritoban Mukherjee contact at kosmodrone.com
Mon Dec 17 01:42:18 UTC 2018

Hey folks,

Ritoban Mukherjee here. I am a freelance journalist and member of the National
Association of Science Writers
<https://www.nasw.org/user-profile/kosmodrone>, currently working on this
can provide me with information about the OSM community's efforts to map
the damages caused by Cyclone Gaja and how they might be helpful in
providing relief, I'd love to hear about it! I am interested in any and all
information regarding the OSM community's efforts surrounding Cyclone Gaja,
what's being done, how it can help, response from the authorities, and so
on. My email is contact at kosmodrone.com. My deadline for this article is
next week. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Thanks!

--
Ritoban Mukherjee <https://www.kosmodrone.com/> ― Writer and Editor

[image: Mailtrack]