[Talk-in] Media Inquiry: OSM and Cyclone Gaja

satyakam goswami satyaakam at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 02:31:43 UTC 2018

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 7:13 AM Ritoban Mukherjee <contact at kosmodrone.com>
wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> Ritoban Mukherjee here. I am a freelance journalist and member of the National
> Association of Science Writers
> <https://www.nasw.org/user-profile/kosmodrone>, currently working on this
> article for The Wire <https://thewire.in/>. If anyone on this mailing
> list can provide me with information about the OSM community's efforts to
> map the damages caused by Cyclone Gaja and how they might be helpful in
> providing relief, I'd love to hear about it! I am interested in any and all
> information regarding the OSM community's efforts surrounding Cyclone Gaja,
> what's being done, how it can help, response from the authorities, and so
> on. My email is contact at kosmodrone.com. My deadline for this article is
> next week. Please feel free to reach out anytime.

Hi Ritoban,

Thanks for writing in , one of the places you can start looking is
https://tasks.hotosm.org/contribute?difficulty=ALL
while there are many folks who  are contributing to this efforts and other
ways , yes can hear more from them on this list .

thanks
-Satya
Satyaakam.net <http://satyaakam.net/> | afrost.org | fossevents.in
<http://www.fossevents.in/>
** For all official purposes use my name as Satyakam Goswami **