[Talk-in] Media Inquiry: OSM and Cyclone Gaja

Ritoban Mukherjee contact at kosmodrone.com
Mon Dec 17 03:59:26 UTC 2018

Hi Satyakam,

Thanks for chiming in. I did check out the HOTOSM website, although I must
confess, couldn't find a lot of info on there. Are there any other
websites/communities/forums I should be looking into? Or perhaps you could
point me towards someone who's currently contributing to the Gaja
initiative and would be open for a talk?
Best regards.

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by