[Talk-in] So much to do, have so much of time, but lack direction : please help

Nikhil VJ nikhil.js at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 09:32:41 UTC 2020

Hi Mayurash, Shibu,

Have a look at :
https://tasks.teachosm.org/contribute?difficulty=ALL&text=india
This is the same kind of mapping task manager as HOTOSM, but less "hot" :P
Please be logged in with your OSM login to see the maps in the projects
properly.

I've created the "India.MH..." series for mapping rural roads. Beautiful
countryside, just connect the state highways main roads etc to villages and
hamlets. And if you come across a habitation that has no place marker, pls
add a village/hamlet pin (no need of name) to it - really helps in other
projects that look for such pins to guide mappers.

I've created some video walkthroughs of these tasks to understand what all
to do, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlHt4CSqbX4

PS: Want to add a task of your district / area for mapping rural roads? Let
me know.

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ