[Talk-it-piemonte] [Talk-it] Tool importazione GTFS - Trasporto pubblico Torino

Bartosz Fabianowski bartosz a fabianowski.eu
Mer 31 Ago 2011 13:05:22 BST

Hello everyone

While I still speak English only (and have to read all posts on this
list via Google Translator), I am very interested in the public
transport and GTFS progress in Piemonte. I am a member of Dobini, a gold
sponsor of the conference in Padova. We will be attending the conference
and talking about some of our work. I hope to meet as many of you and
talk about how we can make even better progress together.

- Bartosz