[Talk-it] Fwd: [OSM-talk] [Announcement] talk-alps - European Alps mailing list

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sun Aug 2 17:34:39 BST 2009

per chi vive al nord ;-)

ciao,
Martin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Collinson <mike at ayeltd.biz>
Date: 2009/8/2
To: OSM <talk at openstreetmap.org>

There is now a talk-alps mailing list.  This is for mapping parties,
topics and general discussion for anyone mapping in the European Alps.

This is experiment for a multi-language list for discussion in
Italian, French, German, Slovenian, Romanche and, oh, may be English
too.  If it does not work, we can split it up.  Thank you to Simone
Cortesi for thinking up the idea and for hosting.

Mike

For details on how to subscribe to this and other country, language,
and topic-specific OSM mailing lists, see

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mailing_lists

About the Alps:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alps

But, hey, who needs Wikipedia when you can see the Alps in our great
Cycle Maps view:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=46.09&lon=10.79&zoom=7&layers=00B0FTF

I am really going to cycle across the Alps one day. Any day now.
Anyone got a spare pair of legs?

Mike