[Talk-it] Fwd: Local Chapters WorkingGroup meeting

Simone Cortesi simone at osmfoundation.org
Mon Dec 6 10:37:49 GMT 2010

se c'e' qualcuno interessato...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Henk Hoff <toffehoff at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 16:16
Subject: Local Chapters WorkingGroup meeting
To: local-chapters at openstreetmap.org, local at osmfoundation.org

Hi all,

It's time to revamp the Local Chapters WorkingGroup. We would like to
set a date/time for a meeting. Since Local/Regional chapters are
popping up all around the world, it's good to find the best day/time
to hold this meeting. One of the ideas is to hold weekly meetings with
two different times to spread the burden. (like: week 1 in US daytime,
week 2 in Asia daytime, week 3 US daytime etc).

Please fill in the doodle at http://doodle.com/v8unmww25h2nvbhm

We're trying to set the first meeting in the week mentioned in the
Doodle. And based on the results of the doodle we're going to set the
day/time schedule of next meetings.

Questions? Let me know.

Cheers,
Henk Hoff