[Talk-it] Fwd: [OSM-talk] SotM-EU 2014 in Karlsruhe, Germany

Simone Cortesi simone a cortesi.com
Gio 5 Dic 2013 14:36:13 UTC

è con grande piacere che vi annuncio State of the Map Europe.

che avrà luogo nella splendida Karlsruhe dal 13 al 15 giugno 2014.

a breve uscirà la call for papers

-Simone.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>
Date: Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] SotM-EU 2014 in Karlsruhe, Germany
To: Talk Openstreetmap <talk at openstreetmap.org>,
"dev at openstreetmap.org" <dev at openstreetmap.org>

Hi,

   today I have the pleasure to announce that we'll be holding SotM-EU
2014 in Karlsruhe, on 13-15 June. We've set up the web page at
www.sotm-eu.org and we'll be posting news there and on @sotmeu on Twitter.

We'll be trying to emulate the success of the 2011 Vienna conference,
bringing together everyone who does anything interesting in & with
OpenStreetMap in Europe.

The call for papers will be out soon, with registration to open early
2014. We already have a good international programme committee preparing
that but if you'd like to join the programme committee or otherwise help
organising the conference (or aspects of it), don't be shy and write to
info at sotm-eu.org. Same if you have any ideas that you'd like the
organisers to consider.

We'll be distributing this announcement to the dev and talk lists
as well as to talk-fr and talk-de. If you are on one of the other
regional European lists, we would be grateful if you could forward
the announcement.

I'm looking forward to seeing you in Karlsruhe next year!

Bye
Frederik

PS: "we" = "the local Karlsruhe team & everyone involved"