[Talk-it] Fwd: [Tagging] JOSM style Land and Road Attributes

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist a gmail.com
Gio 7 Mar 2013 13:55:37 UTC

Pensavo che forse interessa a qualcuno, Martin Vonwald ha creato uno
stile per visualizzare meglio in JOSM gli attributi riferiti a corsie.
Più informazioni qui:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Styles/Lane_and_Road_Attributes

(non ho visto nel dettaglio se ha senso ciò che fa, spero di si ;-) ).

ciao,
Martin

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Martin Vonwald <imagic.osm at gmail.com>
Date: 2013/3/7
Subject: [Tagging] JOSM style Land and Road Attributes
To: "Tag discussion, strategy and related tools" <tagging at openstreetmap.org>

Hi all!

I want to inform you of a new JOSM style specifically designed for road mapping:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Styles/Lane_and_Road_Attributes

It has been around for a while but until yesterday needed the "latest"
version of JOSM in order to work. I intend to update it from time to
time but it's already pushing the limits of a style so don't expect
too much.

Feedback is welcome, especially from countries with left-hand traffic,
as this is more or less untested. If you need help changing the
settings of the style to left-hand traffic please let me know.

Have fun,
Martin