[Talk-it] Caricamento massiccio di dati (bus_stop)

Jo winfixit a gmail.com
Mer 23 Ago 2017 12:56:07 UTC

Pietro,

Since this data comes out of your database, do you see a possibility to
populate a field route_ref? This would contain all the line identifiers of
the buses that serve that particular stop.

Are the names of the stops really in ALLCAPS in your DB?

Could you let me have a look at the Python code you are using for the
conversion?

I have been doing something similar with the data of our Belgian public
transport operators:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Belgium/De_Lijndata

Polyglot