[Talk-it] [Imports] Sabbioneta buildings import

Andrea Musuruane musuruan a gmail.com
Dom 4 Feb 2018 10:00:04 UTC

Hi!
   I think you're rushing this import. You sent the email on talk-it just 4
days ago. You should allow more time to reviewers to examine your proposal.

Your proposal miss some of the parts detailed in the
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Plan_Outline. I really suggest
you to use it as a template and fill the different sections.

There is no link to the original data set.

In the licence section, please add the the Municipality of Sabbioneta has
agreed to license the data under the ODbL. Do not suppose non Italian
speakers can read the waiver.

Tagging the changeset with "source=Carta Tecnica Comunale" is not good
enough. It does not link the data to your import. It would be better to tag
it like the following:

   - source=Comune di Sabbioneta
   - source:license=ODbL
   - type=import
   - url=https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Sabbioneta

The source tag is mandatory. I strongly encourage to use the other ones too.

The resulting OSM file has a lot of duplicate nodes and nodes of adjacent
buildings not connected. You can check them using JOSM validator.

In multi-polygons, there are some tags that are probably a leftover from
the original dataset: OBJECTID, Entity.

The conflation phase is missing. How do you plan to conflate existing
buildings and imported ones?

The revert plan is missing.

The QA phase is missing.

I guess you are the only one that will perform this import. Please state it
in the "Team Approach" section along with your your current OSM username
(GiorgioL) and import username (GiorgioL-import).

Thanks,

Andrea