[Talk-it] App Gps per iphone

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist a gmail.com
Ven 16 Mar 2018 19:07:05 UTC

sent from a phone

> On 16. Mar 2018, at 19:18, dan980 <danielecarrau a gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Mi lascia un po' perplesso il business model: non c'è pubblicità, né
> versione pro o acquisti in-app. Praticamente campano con la vendita di
> accessori fisici, mi chiedo quanto sia sostenibile a lungo termine.
>
> https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/magic-earth-navigation-maps/id1007331679?mt=8

non ti preoccupare del loro business model, hanno una privacy policy individuale (non quella di default della apple), tra altro si legge:

 “We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, location, and the time zone where a product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising....”

tracciano i movimenti degli utenti e usano e vendono i dati per ogni scopo.

Ciao, Martin