[OSM-ja] フライヤー

tatata tatata tatata7 @ gmail.com
2008年 4月 13日 (日) 04:02:43 BST

I think a kind of Gothic characters, especially Round sans,
gives more friendly, free and easy impression to us than
a kind of Ming (Song) characters. I guess this impression
is fit to say join us.
Thus I'd prefer "umeplus-gothic", "epmarugo" or "epmgobld"
for the flyer.

-- Tatata

08/04/13 に Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio<juan_lucas_dr @ yahoo.com> さんは書きました: