From: Peter Miller <peter.miller @ itoworld.com>
Date: Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 1:32 AM
Subject: [OSM-talk] OSM Mapper now available for the USA (and everywhere else)
To: talk @ openstreetmap.org, talk-us @ openstreetmap.org

I am very pleased to say that we are now offering OSM Mapper for the
USA (and everywhere else on the planet). It has taken some time to get
sorted because there is a lot of data for the USA and we needed to do
some work behind the scenes to get the performance we wanted and to
continue with a daily update which we felt was important.

Here is our main blog post about it:

http://itoworld.blogspot.com/2008/10/osm-mapper-now-available-for-usa.html

You can sign up to the product here if you have not already done so:

http://www.itoworld.com/static/osmmapper

There is a tutorial available here:

http://www.slideshare.net/PeterIto/osm-mapper-tutorial-519521/

If you have any comments of problems then please tell us about it on
the OSM wiki here:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/OSM_Mapper

And finally some more pretty picture on our Flickr site:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/itomedia/pool/

Happy mapping !

Peter Miller, Ito World Ltd

--