[OSM-ja] http://www.openstreetmap.jp/ について

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl @ georepublic.de
2010年 7月 20日 (火) 08:22:45 BST

Miura-san,

Probably I have missed most of the conversation, but regarding root servers
I believe that this German company has currently best offers:
http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix/rootserver-produktmatrix-eq/

<http://www.hetzner.de/en/hosting/produktmatrix/rootserver-produktmatrix-eq/>Personally
I have a server there, EQ6 with four virtual machines running. There is no
real traffic limit and you can install any OS, have plenty of RAM and HDD
and four IP addresses (plus recently an IP-6 subnet as well). I can really
recommend it, and the only issue I have from Japan is a slower ping time and
of course download/upload is slower than a server next door. Nevertheless I
don't believe you can find something comparable currently in Japan or US.

Daniel