[OSM-ja] オルソ化空中写真のキャッシュ

Daniel Kastl daniel @ georepublic.de
2010年 3月 9日 (火) 13:25:19 GMT

OK, to answer myself: Geowebcache can recombine tiles to serve clients that
only accept WMS.

If I find some time tomorrow to setup a server with Geowebcache, I will give
it a try.
But before doing this I want to make sure if this is allowed or not?

Does anyone know if caching of the WMS is allowed?
Would it be allowed to also serve the cached content then to public?

Best regards,
Daniel

PS: Sorry for always writing to the list in English. Answers in Japanese are
very welcome!