[OSM-ja] [OSGeoJapan-discuss] OSM printable map site

Hiroo Imaki hiroo @ angeli.org
2011年 3月 14日 (月) 06:04:44 GMT

清野さん、

デーンから以下のような返事が来ています。短くいえば今週中にその問題を何とかするということでした。

Yes, I have a good idea of the potential issues.

The HOT specific tags are not normally shown in the default
stylesheets. This can be fixed by importing the HOT tags when the .osm
file gets converted to be ready for rendering (by osm2pgsql), then by
adding them to the Mapnik osm stylesheet. This takes some time but is
doable.

The code repositories here (https://github.com/hotosm) have some of
the pieces that I pull from to do all this, but right now it is not
properly documented, but I can work on it.

So, tell your contacts to begin using the HOT tags. And I will work to
make sure they show up in the maps at http://eqjp.dbsgeo.com/ over the
course of this week.

いまき