[OSM-ja] Article in NYT about Mapion and OSM

Daniel Kastl daniel @ georepublic.de
2012年 9月 25日 (火) 10:50:20 BST

Hi Japanese mappers,

Anyone knows Mr. Yamagishi, so we can ask him?
Would be interesting to ask him how he knows that OSM data is used by Apple.
I mean, he's claiming this in an international newspaper, so he should be
able to proof what he says.
Otherwise he will probably tell this wrong information also to customers
and wherever else.

Daniel