From: Paul Norman <penorman @ mac.com>
Date: 2016-09-18 11:32 GMT+09:00
Subject: [OSM-talk] Multilingual feedback wanted for OpenStreetMap Carto
To: Talk Openstreetmap <talk @ openstreetmap.org>

I'm looking for feedback from people who read non-latin languages on a
proposed OpenStreetMap Carto font change.

We are considering moving to Noto fonts and could use feedback from people
who can read languages which have non-latin scripts, particularly Asian
languages. I've made previews in about a dozen different languages at
https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/pull/
2349#issuecomment-247819822 and want to check that there are no new
problems. We may have to adjust font sizes, but that's a different issue.

If you've got feedback, please leave it on https://github.com/gravitystor
m/openstreetmap-carto/pull/2349