[Talk-ma] mapping caïdats and cercles

Frédéric Rodrigo fred.rodrigo at gmail.com
Sam 28 Mar 13:44:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Admin_level=7 is already documented as districts/caïdats on the wiki :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Admin_level

But not used in data :
http://layers.openstreetmap.fr/?zoom=11&lat=34.57298&lon=-2.51861&layers=B0000FFFFFFFFFFFFTFFFFFFFFF

admin_level must be used for... admin limit and must be consistent,
lower levels must be included in upper level. Note, boundaries can be
other type than adminstrative. I don't know enough the Morocan
admistrative layers to provide an answer, but only point you ressources.

Frédéric.