[Talk-ma] [OKFILTER] Re: mapping caïdats and cercles

John Freed john.freed.paris at gmail.com
Sam 28 Mar 17:39:57 UTC 2015

Thank you, Ali, that is really excellent! Because I am considering moving
to Morocco, I will keep a copy. :)

So I think then that we agree.

Admin_level=5 is for prefectures and provinces (collectively, wilaya) [THIS
IS A CHANGE]

Admin_level=6 is for cercles   [THIS IS NEW]

Admin_level=7 is for caidat, districts and pashalik(arrondissements) [THIS
IS THE SAME]

Admin_level=8 is for municipalities and rural communes [THIS IS THE SAME]

I will modify the wiki and we can work on changing Admin_level=6 to
Admin_level=5.