[Talk-ma] [OKFILTER] Re: mapping caïdats and cercles

Ali ali.zaroili at gmail.com
Sam 28 Mar 17:34:11 UTC 2015

hi,

A better axplanation for Moroccan_administrative_division
http://www.aecid.ma/IMG/pdf_PNUD-GOLD_Maghreb.pdf

I agreed with this change but only with a  little changes:

Admin_level=5 is for prefectures and provinces (collectively, wilaya) [THIS IS A CHANGE]

Admin_level=6 is for cercles   [THIS IS NEW]

Admin_level=7 is for caidat, districts and pashalik(arrondissements) [THIS IS THE SAME]

Admin_level=8 is for municipalities and rural communes [THIS IS THE SAME]

best regards