[OSM-talk-nl] FW: Impact Of Imports On User Engagement : Sophie Kate Salway

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:15:38 UTC 2013

Hi Sophie,

This mailing list is quite inactive. It's better to try and contact the
Dutch community on their osm forum:

http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewforum.php?id=12

AND is not the only data that gets imported in The Netherlands. They are
quite progressive and many sources like cadastre (BAG) are available under
liberal licenses.

I hope this helps,

Jo