[Talk-nz] Fwd: Re: Ref tags in New Zealand

Alan Jamieson alwynwellington at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 22:27:06 UTC 2020

I agree in general with this proposal.

In my neck of the woods there is a gotcha around SH2

The Wikipedia page noted shows SH2 ending at Ngauranga Gorge where it
meets SH1.

And the signs on the gound going south show this also.

And on the ground going north from Wellington Interntional Airport
signage on the ground typically shows, on the same board, both SH1
Porirua and SH2 Hutt Valley

Can any review / change cope with this mixture?