[Talk-nz] Continuing the Street Address Import

Timothée Duhamel timothee.duhamel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:51:42 UTC 2021

Great work on the proposal and the RapiD fork. I've had a go with the tool
and I found it intuitive and easy to select a suburb and start adding new
address points. Also it was straightforward to refine the address locations
where they were stacked, for example where a subdivision has resulted in
three address points (eg 1/25, 2/25 and 3/25 Cool Street) all in one
location, it was clear they were stacked and easy to drag these onto their
correct locations, or at least space them apart.

I agree with Andrew Davidson that addresses which were imported and have
since been deleted, should be acceptable to bulk delete. Particularly if
they are identical matches and are still version #1, with no changes since
they were imported. Maybe any address node that is older than version #1
could require a manual check before being removed.