[Talk-nz] Continuing the Street Address Import

Andrew Douglas-Clifford adouglasclifford at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 08:38:56 UTC 2021

This looks great and I support this proposal. It is a little hard to browse
for specific suburbs in the RapID editor dialog but everything else is easy
peasy, I'm happy to help make some of these updates using the tool.

Is the modified RapID editor something that could be adapted for other
controlled imports easily enough (like the LINZ building outlines proposal)?

Andrew DC