[Talk-nz] Making the LINZ NZ Building Outlines available in RapiD

Timothée Duhamel timothee.duhamel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 05:50:20 UTC 2021

Hi all, hope you've had a nice long weekend

Apologies I've let this drag out a while. I would like to proceed with
having this layer made available in RapiD. I will request that Esri moves
forward to the next stage of making this layer accessible in the RapiD
editor. I believe this will then be a second review period, where the data
is live in the editor but not yet able to be uploaded to OSM. Then a final
confirmation will mean edits can begin.

No changes have been made to the data since the first proposal, each
building feature imported through the tool will have two tags:
building=yes
ref:linz:building_id={building_id}

I will update when the layer is available for review in RapiD,
Regards
Tim