[Talk-nz] Making the LINZ NZ Building Outlines available in RapiD

Timothée Duhamel timothee.duhamel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 03:41:40 UTC 2021

Hi,
I've only just realised I failed to send my reply to the mailing list,
instead only replying to Eliot. Please see the Forwarded message for my
initial reply. I'm hoping this message chains correctly..

I have since updated the wiki page to better reflect the goal of including
NZ Buildings in RapiD, by removing references to bulk imports, and
describing the effort as enabling contributors to add quality building
outlines in a conflation-sensitive manner:
I've also included a table showing the fields available in the input data,
and how they could be mapped through to tags on the OSM building features.
This relates to Daniel's discussion in another thread.

Please review the updated wiki page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/New_Zealand_Buildings

Regards,
Tim