[Talk-nz] Place names

Michael Stark michael60634 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 03:10:38 UTC 2021

I disagree that the general name wiki page needs to be updated. I believe
it is common knowledge that local mapping practices take priority over the
general mapping practices. If someone really cared about which spelling to
use and wanted to find a country-specific spelling guideline, it's not hard
to find the NZ wiki page.