[Talk-pacific] Welcome !

Violaine_Do violaine_osm at posteo.de
Wed Aug 19 03:37:44 UTC 2020

Kia ora, halo, 'la ora na, mogethin, mālō ‘etau lava, bula, ran annim,
tālofa, mauri, yokwe, håfa adai, kia orana,  alii, kaselehlie, hai,
aloha, kamusta, hi, bonjour, and so many many many more!

Welcome to the regional OSM mailing list for and by the peoples of the
Moana/Oceania/Pacific.

We would like this mailing list to support all peoples of the Pacific,
in all of our diversity and aspirations, to share thoughts, questions,
projects, and everything related to OpenStreetMap in our sea of islands.

Please feel free to express in your own language, too!

If you are representing a local OSM community, then we encourage you to
step in (via simple email) to support the moderation of this list. And
please feel welcome to respond to this message, so we can better know
and help each other.

Take care,

David Garcia and Violaine Doutreleau

--