[talk-ph] Status of Marikina, Philippine roads 20081215

sorabsuperstar at web.de sorabsuperstar at web.de
Mon Dec 15 13:47:33 GMT 2008

>Splitting a way? select the node then press 'x'. Voila!
>
> for other shortcuts, see this: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/
> Potlatch/Keyboard_shortcuts

DOH! I should have read that page before. :)
Thanks M8.

There is a lot of tools i did not know, and...
...well now I have another question. It seems there is a nice and easy way to create dual carriage ways, by just pressing P.
However this one creates in fact THREE ways, one left and one right of the original, which appear red in potlatch, and are tagged with negative numbers, no presets.... quite strange. Also I dont see any dual carriage ways on the map created that way.
Does anyone know how that works properly? I think this "P"-feature may make me recreate many of the dual carriage ways in Makati, since they are fairly staggered instead of straight parallel.

Cheers
 Soren