[talk-ph] another road renamed, another border duspute

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:04:14 GMT 2008

Can we invent a new tag? Something like "old_name_until=2008" to go with
"old_name"?

Some names are so old (like Gov. Forbes for A.H. Lacson Ave. in Sampaloc or
even Dewey Boulevard for Roxas Boulevard) that most people don't know them
anymore.

Renderers can then render the name of the street like "name (old name)" and
dropping out the "(old name)" part if the old name is more than X years old,
where X is a renderer-specified number.

http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com