[talk-ph] another road renamed, another border duspute

eric pareja eric.pareja at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 03:58:38 GMT 2008

I would retain the old name as name and add a new_name field to the
road/street. Or perhaps we can use alt_name.

We have a similar issue here in Taguig, where there is a dispute
regarding the renaming of a National Road, Bayani Road, in the Fort
Bonifacio area, to Marichu R. Tinga Avenue. On Bayani Road itself,
there are street signs that show the "new" name.