[talk-ph] another road renamed, another border duspute

Ed Garcia eppgarcia at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:29:13 GMT 2008

Just a question guys ...

to the lay map viewer, what name will appear on the map?  It would be the
one on the name= tag, whether you put the new name or the old name there
right?  I am curious how people (web visitors)  can see or identify the old
name(s) if there are any. Like if I view Recto, I would like to easily see
the old name (Azcaraga)  if there is any.  I know, as a mapmaker, I can view
such info by digging on the tags.  But what about other people who are just
viewing the map?

thanks!

website administrator:
- www.waypoints.ph