[talk-ph] another road renamed, another border duspute

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 05:46:31 GMT 2008

Not unless you click the data tab or we create our own mapnik mapserver.
Anybody willing to host a philippine mapserver? ;)

Old names are very interesting indeed especially here were most
legislations are for changing names.  Just discovered the new
interchange in SM Marikina is now called Diosdado Macapagal Bridge.