[talk-ph] help me hunt yahoo's data update

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:47:30 GMT 2008

Hi,

Just saw this message:
http://www.ygeoblog.com/blog/2008/12/16/yahoo-maps-new-international-coverage/
Updates for Asia includes the Philippines
"Asia: Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Hong Kong,
Macau-China, South Korea, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, New
Zealand, Australia"

It's not clear if the updates are for images or the road data.  In any
case, please report here if you find new imagery.
Currently we have imagery for Metro Manila and adjacent areas, Angeles
Pampanga and Davao.

Anywhere else?