[talk-ph] Cebu tracks.

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Mon Dec 29 06:54:57 GMT 2008

Bad form replying to my own post ....

So, I've just processed the first track by using JOSM. I basically used the grey dots for a guide, and then clicked my way 40 km along the road with the way creation tool. Was that what I was meant to do? Seems a laborious way of doing it, but the data is in there now.

--
   datalude: information security
   e: jim at datalude.com
   ph mob: +63 920 912 5830