[talk-ph] OSM - JOSM open discussion event this week

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 00:48:56 GMT 2008

Great!  I can provide an overview of OSM Philippines and some howtos
using josm or potlatch.  I personally prefer it on wednesday
(20081119).

Any other OSMer who would like to join?

Is this the venue?
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=14.563552&mlon=120.995209&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF

Enzo - I will send you off-list my office number.

--