[talk-ph] National Borders & Highway

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 04:28:20 GMT 2008

The upload of internal provincial boundaries is now finished.

The tags are as follows:
 <tag k='admin_level' v='4' />
    <tag k='boundary' v='administrative' />
    <tag k='source' v='NAMRIA topo' />
    <tag k='created_by' v='GPSBabel-1.3.5' />

I also added a relation boundary tag for the  land-locked province of Bukidnon.
Unless we get to finish uploading high-res coastline (maybe from PGS
or Yahoo).  We can start adding more boundary ways.  In the mean time
I think we can use the provincial boundaries as  a base.