[talk-ph] request for assistance to import Philippine data from PAFID

Ronny Ager-Wick - Develo Ltd. raw at develo.ltd.uk
Wed Apr 1 23:25:52 BST 2009

Would this be something that in the future could be used as a basis for
a 3d model of the OSM map?
I mean does it contain topological data enough to create displays like
the one displayed here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Topographic-Relief-perspective-sample.jpg
Or are they simply image files?
Ronny.