[talk-ph] Revisiting the admin_level values for boundary=administrative

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:39:25 BST 2009

Hi maning,

For your second question, well Ian and I are already converting and
implementing the borders in Metro Manila as relations (though the
admin_levels are still not finalized).

For example, see this relation for Brgy. Urdaneta in Makati:
http://openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/103686

Or this relation for Brgy. Ayala Alabang:
http://openstreetmap.org/browse/relation/110365

Eugene / seav

--
http://vaes9.codedgraphic.com