[talk-ph] Post-Cubao Mapping Party Report

Eugene Alvin Villar seav80 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 15:49:44 GMT 2009

Interestingly, my assigned area included Quezon City's least populous
barangay, Mangga <http://osm.org/go/4zhSeYoU>, with a 2007 census population
of only 634 people (compare with the most populous, Commonwealth, which has
more than 172 thousand people). Looking at the barangay on the map, I
actually wondered whether there were any residents in there at all since it
is dominated by the Cubao campus of the Technological Institute of the
Philippines, industrial areas like San Miguel, and commercial lots. :-)