[talk-ph] Post-Cubao Mapping Party Report

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 23:15:39 GMT 2009

Nice post seav!  I am finished with my slice already.  Not much POIs
inside this part of Cubao, except along Aurora Blvd.
The difference now with my POI edits is that,I am adding as much
addressing info I can collect.

Walking papers mapping is really excellent for detailed mapping.  I
got very poor gps trace results along Aurora blvd.