[talk-ph] Still need GPS Antenna.

Jim Morgan jim at datalude.com
Mon Feb 2 01:12:11 GMT 2009

You could try Expansys in HK, who will deliver.

	http://www.expansys.com.hk/gps/accessories/antennas

I'm not quite sure how the the customs bit would work though ... I gather if you mark something as "Sample" or "Equipment Returns" it doesn't get quite the same attention ... (!). Or you might be lucky and find someone flying from HK to here. I have friends who come over occasionally, but none planned for the next month or so.

Or there's always the DIY approach ... there are plans for building GPS antennae on the internet.

Jim