[talk-ph] OSM Philippines meet-up

ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com ian_lopez_1115 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 23:20:10 GMT 2009

I couldn't attend the meetup tonight, since my grandmother was rushed to ICU in a nearby hospital due to an uncontrollable medical condition. Inasmuch as I would want to meet you all and and have the GPS unit that I have been waiting for, I can't, due to the same reason listed above.

I will be in Manila by Monday after lunch to settle things, and there could be an opportunity to recieve the GPS unit on that date. Please consider this option of mine.

Even if I'm not part of the meetup tonight, I consider this opportunity important, as I have been looking forward to this event.