[talk-ph] Mapnik weekly rerendering

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 10:20:36 GMT 2009

You don't need to combine all coastlines for large land masses
especially Luzon or Asutralia.  It's a pain to edit them.
An important thing to remember is the way direction:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:natural%3Dcoastline
"land is on the left side and water on the right side of the way (when
viewing in the direction of the way arrows)"